5 Important Questions to Ask Yourself in 2022
Something super special to kick your NEW 2022 off right!
I’ve got a GREAT mindset exercise that’ll help you:
- Set amazing new goals for 2022, and even more importantly,
- Give you the power to reach them.
FACT: almost all of us have had New Year’s resolutions at one point or another...that we gave up on just a few short weeks later.
Want to know one of the main things that separate those who quit and those who don’t?
It’s engaging in regular REFLECTION along the way.
And a lot of people do it the wrong way.
Tue reflection is a PROCESS that helps you recognize what’s working…and what isn’t…by asking yourself specific questions.
Questions that can help take your life to the next level...
It’s stepping back to look at the big picture to see what is really required to set yourself up for success.
Here are 5 reflection questions to ask yourself over the next few days as we celebrate the NEW 2022:
- How have you contributed to your happiness and health in 2021?
- Where do you want to be a year from now? What is the MOST important to you in 2022? (list top 3) Be super specific here.
For each of your top three things, answer:
- What specific things do you already do in your life that is moving you closer to what’s most important to you? Do you want to continue doing them in 2022? Take them to the next level?
- What specific things do you currently do that stalls your progress or holds you back? Why do you believe you take these actions?
- What are 1-2 simple steps you can start taking NOW to make your vision a reality?
Another great question to ask yourself: “What would this look like, if it was easy?”
If you get stuck, it helps to get an outside perspective.
This is where coaching comes in…
Because a great coach can help you make the process a lot easier and more direct. They can eliminate the learning curve to find the fastest path to real results.
Remember, there is NO magic short cut to life, but there are amazing results for those who are willing to commit!
Are you willing to make some changes in 2022? Comment below and let us know.
Cheers in Health,
~TEAM VVS NUTRITION~